Hi Business Associates,

Hope your doing great!

I have an urgent requirement of Java Developer with JBOSS in Boston, MA
.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Role       : Java Developer with JBOSS

Location   : Boston, MA

Duration  : 3-6 Months

Rate       : $40/hr

Face to Face after Phone screen.. LOCALS ARE PREFFERED

Backend developer who has experience with JBOSS Seam and Hibernate

They use v 5.1 Experience with upgrading custom applications is a plus.

Looking to upgrade their custom application in order to automate many of
their internal processes. JAVA Developer must know J-Boss Seam framework and
work with Hibernate. Must be able to work with parameters that are not
totally defined

Have a nice day......

Thanks & regards

RAJESH

Phone  : 734-591-3562 X 1177

Fax    : 734-418-2603

Email :  <mailto:raj...@aim-cc.com> raj...@aim-cc.com Ι
<mailto:rajesh.ai...@gmail.com> rajesh.ai...@gmail.com Ι Yahoo IM :
rajeshk_aim Ι

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.