*Good Morning Friends,
Hope you are doing great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know if you have any consultant available for the below
Position.Please send me perfect match resume for the below position!!!!!*

*Requires resumes by 10 AM CST ** Interviews TODAY ** *

*Title : Sharepoint Architect
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Duration: 3-6 Months
*
Client needs a SharePoint Architect consultant that can come in immediately
and help with strategy and direction for the next 3-6 months. Communication
must be a 10/10.
iqbal ahmed: Sharepoint for West palm Beach, FL - Interviews on TUESDAY
Bookmark...

Thanks,
*Ahmed Khan.
FABIT Corp.*
646 381 0667 X 105
ak...@fabitcorp.com

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.