Hi ,
Below is the requirement for a Data Architect. Please let me know if you have anyone for the below position. Please send me the latest word format resume and the best contact details ASAP. Looking ahead to listen from you soon.
Title		:	Data Architect
Duration	:	3+ Months
Location	:	Charlotte, NC
Need a right resource to close this exclusive requirement.
Microsoft Data Architecture
Data Modeling
SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
Excellent communication skills
Thanks & Regards
Riyaz Ahammed
Recruitment Executive
Work: 703-955-4463
Fax:    703-935-8288
Email:   HYPERLINK "mailto:raham...@adaequare.com"  raham...@adaequare.com
ADAEQUARE
1400 Parke- Long Court Ste, M Chantilly, VA 20151
We are,
CMMI Level 3 Company || Ranked 9th by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in VA || An INC 500 company || Microsoft Gold Certified || Oracle Partner || IBM Business Partner.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended solely for the person and/or entity to whom it is addressed and is a property of Adaequare, Inc. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or copying of this communication, or any part thereof, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please return the e-mail and attachments to the sender and delete the e-mail and attachments and any copy from your system.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.