Hi Business Associates,

Hope your doing great!

I have an urgent requirement of .NET Developer in Malvem, PA .Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Role       : .NET Developer

Location   : Malvem, PA

Duration  : Long Term

Rate       : $30/hr

5- 7 years software development experience

Asp.net C# - Expertise level of experience and understanding

SQL Server & Classic ASP experience

Experience with Grids / Repeaters controls & AJAX, and Reporting Tools (nice
to have)

Create Libraries/DLLs, experience with Service Oriented Architecture / Web
service (nice to have)

Experience with ADO.Net, object oriented programming skills (nice to have)

Backend; Experience in working with Stored Procedure, Triggers, SQL
Functions, DTS, SSIS etc.

Have a nice day......

Thanks & regards

RAJESH

Phone  : 734-591-3562 X 1177

Fax    : 734-418-2603

Email :  <mailto:raj...@aim-cc.com> raj...@aim-cc.com Ι
<mailto:rajesh.ai...@gmail.com> rajesh.ai...@gmail.com Ι Yahoo IM :
rajeshk_aim Ι

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.