Hello,

I hope you are having a great day!

I am Franklin a Technical Recruiter with IT Trailblazers LLC.

We are having an urgent requirement for a “Java Developer” in

Location                :        Wilmington, DE

Visa                        :        US Citizen, GC, GC EAD, TN Permit or H1B

Position                :        Long term Contract (1+ Yrs)

No of Positions        :        2

Position Description:
Roles & Responsibilities:
o        Analysis, Coding, Coordination with Client (Business & Technical) team and development team
o        Coordination with Client, issue resolution
o        Hands on experience on Java, Struts, UML, XML, HTML, _javascript_, Flex, AJAX, Web Services, SQL, RAD

Required Experience
o        4+ years

Required Skills:
o        Java, Struts, UML, XML, HTML, _javascript_, Flex, AJAX, Web Services, SQL, RAD
o        Life Insurance domain knowledge
o        Hands on experience on Java, Struts, UML, XML, HTML, _javascript_, Flex, AJAX, Web Services, SQL, RAD

Life Insurance domain knowledge

If this is of your interest, please send me your recent word version resume and also, answer these below asked questions:
o        Are you currently looking for a job?
o        How soon could you start?
o        Do you have any pending interviews or offers at hand?
o        What is your expected pay rate?
o        What is your contact number?
o        What would be the best time to reach you?
o        Submitted your profile earlier to any recruiter for this position?

Regards,
Franklin
IT Trailblazers, LLC

Phone: (732) 227-1772 Extn 406 | Dir: (732) 964-1851
Alt: (732) 710 4014
Fax: (732) 909-2358/ (732) 875-0096(For Timesheets)
100, Jersey Avenue, Suite B-201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
www.ittblazers.com || Email: frank...@ittblazers.com

Yahoo IM: franklynnlove
GTalk: ittbfra...@gmail.com
AIM: ittbfranky
LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/frankyboy
If you no longer wish to receive emails from IT Trailblazers, please reply to this message with "REMOVE" as the subject line.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.