Hello Partner,

We have an immediate requirement with end client. Please let me know if you
have any one suitable available for the below given position ASAP

Our Client needs a MOSS/SharePoint Architect

Location:  Nashville, TN

Duration: 9-12+ months extendable contract

Skills Needed/Experience

7+ Years of IT experience

MUST have 3+ years of experience as a MOSS Architect

5+ years of experience with MS SharePoint and its components

Proficient in C# & .Net development

Experience with requirements gathering, design & development with MOSS 2007

Experience with entire SDLC

Excellent communication skills

Capable of making sound recommendations to clients based on real time
information

Ability to maintain accurate documentation

Clean cut and a great personality, presentable to Customers.

Help and consult customers on MOSS architecture and design

Thanks and Regards

Venkat V Rao

KIP Information Technologies Inc
3325 N.Arlington hts Rd, Suite 400C, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Direct: 847-305-4370 |Fax: 847 392-6665
Email:  <mailto:ven...@kipitusa.com> ven...@kipitusa.com|Web:
<http://www.kipitusa.com/> www.kipitusa.com

IM: vvenk...@yahoo.com

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.