Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have posiiton with me, Please go through the details and do reply me
ASAP.

*SOA Business Systems Analyst* position with our client in Wellesley. This
is a long-term contract position 6 months + (potentially over a year). We
are looking for candidates who are *local to MA* and with prior experience
working in the *healthcare industry.*

A face-to-face interview is required for this and they *will not* be phone
interviewing first.

Responsibilities / activities include:

   - Develop Business system requirements and Function specifications
   - Writing use cases/user stories and user acceptance tests
   - System testing/quality assurance
   - Data and statistical analyses
   - Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other project
   teams (e.g., Knowledge Management, Quality Data Management, and Clinical
   Data Repository) across many functional areas
   - Troubleshoot, diagnose and accurately document all issues and work
   closely with developers to resolve identified problems
   - Develop system and user documentation
   - Facilitate meetings between groups and customers
   - Provide on-call support on a rotating basis with other analyst team
   members to address second level services support issues
   - Work closely with business owners, informatician, project manager,
   end-users, and developers to define business/clinical needs, develop
   approach, scope, and work plan to meet system, operational, and
   organizational objectives
   - Work in conjunction with IS Management and the Project Team to develop
   IT strategies and solutions that comply with Partners IS standards and
   strategic direction
   - Complete work assignments in accordance with an established timeline

Requirements:

   - Bachelors Degree required
   - 3-5 years business systems analysis (BSA) experience using established
   methodologies and tools in a dynamic and progressive technology environment.

   - Knowledge in writing uses cases, functional specifications and user
   acceptance tests required
   - Experience with MS Access and Visio desired
   - Experience in healthcare and working with healthcare standards a plus,
   but not required.
   - Strong analytical, problem-solving, written and verbal communication,
   and facilitation and presentation skills required
   - Ability to be flexible, versatile, and adapt well working within a
   complex, multi-site enterprise organization
   - Strong work experience balancing competing priorities in conjunction
   with meeting project goals including the ability to multi-task and
   prioritize work accordingly given the time sensitive nature of our business
   - Ability to interact with individuals from all organizational levels and
   build consensus through negotiation and diplomacy

Strong PC skills required with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.