Good Morning ,

           I am Krishna from VST Consulting Inc. I would like to
present the corporate profile of our company to assist you in closing
your current needs. I would really appreciate if you can send me your
needs on a daily basis. We wish to have long lasting strong business
relations with your organization.
VST Consulting Inc was established to actively meet the growing needs
of various industries in delivering cost-effective IT solutions. We
provide a sophisticated range of IT solutions for achieving superior
business results to enable our clients to cut costs, respond rapidly
to market needs, streamline internal operations, enhance customer
services and mitigate risks. VST Consulting Inc key strength is our
focused specialization in building, integrating and support mission-
critical business application and systems.
Today, VST Consulting Inc has office in Iselin NJ in the U.S, VST
Consulting Inc has 80+ consultants on projects in the U.S. today, VST
Consulting Inc  provide end-to-end IT services with a strong core
competency in Java, VB.net, Tester, SAP Testing, Business Analyst.
VST Consulting Inc was founded by a group of technocrats with
extensive experience in IT; we understand what it takes to keep us at
the cutting-edge of technology. We constantly train and motivate
employees to keep their skills up to date. We also encourage them to
take certifications in their respective technologies. Currently, more
than a third of our employees have industry certifications and that
number is increasing by the day.

Thanks & Regards
Krishna
VST  Consulting Inc
732-675-7780
kris...@vstconsulting.com
www.vstconsulting.com

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.