Dear All,

We are having the openings for the IT Recruiters( SALES) and BDM
*Location: Hyderabad*
**
*1. Position: IT Recruiter( SALES)*
Experience Range: 6months -1 yr in marketing bench consultants with
Excellent Communication Skills

*2. Position: BDM*

*BDM***

For the *BDM* position we are looking for -

- 4-5 years of experience working as* BDM*

- Should be hard working and ready to put efforts with his/her recruiter to
serve accounts.

- Well versed with Job boards and networking sites and should be able to get
work done from their recruiters.

- Should have proven track records in the field working with Tier1 Vendors,
project management companies and mid size implementers.

- Should have experiance on ERP packages

- Good communication and presentation skills.

*Please send me your updated CV to:
**srid...@prohires.com*<srid...@prohires.com>

And also with following details:

Name:
Current company:
Current designation:
Total Exp:
Relevant Exp:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice Period:
Contact No:
Availability timings for contact:
Kindly send your updated Profile ASAP

Thanks and Regards
Sridhar
*PROHIRES*

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.