Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an opening with my client who is looking for at *BO Admin at
Raliegh, NC.…*
*
*
*Position: BO Admin  *
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Raliegh, NC.*
*
*
*Job Description/Skills Required:*

• Capacity Planning & Sizing
• Configuring, Managing & Administering BOE services
• Implementing and managing BO Security Model
• Configure SSO and 3rd Party Authentication
• Test - Load Balancing periodically
• Monitoring BOE services
• Migrating BOE Objects across environments
• Importing 3rd party application Users and groups into BO Platform
• WebServer/AppServer Integration
• Enabling Auditing Functionality
• Performance tuning
• Administering BOE using administrative tools and scripts that are included
with the UNIX/Linux distribution of Business Objects Enterprise.
• Enable/Disable Trace to BOE server services
• Root Cause Analysis and Troubleshooting issues
• BO Installation / Integration support
• Migrating Business Objects from a Lower to higher version
• Scaling BOE services vertically/horizontally

*Please submit 100% matching resumes to ku...@javaji.com*

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,
703 880 4142
703 880 7232 (Fax)
ku...@javaji.com
Google IM: kumar4mjss
www.javaji.com

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.