Hi Friends,

Warm Greetings!

Let me know if you have someone for the below position.

*Position: Business Objects Developer*

*Openings: 1*

*Location: Orlando, FL (Local Candidate Only)*

*Duration: 4 Months*

*Rate: $45/hr*

*Interview: Immediate *

**
**
*Programming Language(s):*

Business Objects SDK (Java) - 1 year

*Database Systems:*

Teradata - 2 years

*Application Pkg. Experience:*

Business Objects Web Intelligence - 5 years

Business Objects Universe Designer - 3 years

*Description of Contractor Duties:*   (*Please list specific qualifications
so that we can find the best candidates)*

Contractor will be part of the BI/DW team working in the SIMBA project. The
contractor will work on multiple tasks related to Business Objects
development, with emphasis on: existing report changes; report scheduling
(simple scheduling and bursting); using Business Objects tools to migrating
objects to/from various environments; and, report documentation.

Strong, hands on experience is required developing reports using Business
Objects Web Intelligence Rich Client, as well as strong understanding of
SQL, with emphasis on Teradata SQL  Knowledge of CMC (Admin) Module of
Business Objects Enterprise is required.  Strong written and verbal
communication skills are essential for the candidate to be successful in
this role.  Knowledge of Business Objects Universe Designer and SDK, as well
as Crystal Reports, is a strong plus.

* *

* *

*Regards,*

* *

*Anju*

*Palette IT Solutions Inc.*

*Email Id: **a...@paletteitsolutions.com* <a...@paletteitsolutions.com>**

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.