*please send resumes to pra...@mncl.net*

*Hello associates,***

*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.*

* *

*Full Name:***

*Availability:** **
Contact# & E Mail:** **
Current Location:***

*Visa Status:***

*Rate (You got it for):** **
Willingness to Relocate:** **
Employer details:***

*Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
consultant***

******Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at**
**pra...@mncl.net<mars...@mncl.net>
*********

*Dear Associates,***

*Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details...Thanks*

*Need **Java Tech Lead with Digital Commerce***

*Location:** Beaverton, OR*

*Duration:** 3 months **Contract to Hire *

*Rate:** **Open** *

*• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• 6 years' professional IT or related experience
• 2 years' additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
• 1 year experience in a technical lead role is preferred
• Experience estimating work, planning, organization and implementing
complex Java software projects
• 3 years' experience developing object-oriented, web-based business
applications in a Java/J2EE 3-tier environment
• Strong Rational Unified Process (RUP) or other iterative methodology
knowledge
• Familiarity with object modeling patterns and implementation (i.e. UML)
• Strong communication and presentation skills*

*Experience with Flex PDM, Eclipse, JUnit, XML, SOAP, Web Services,
relational databases and SQL is preferred.*

* *

*
Regards,

Prasad
MNCL, Inc.
Technical Recruiter
9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146
Contact:877-999-6625 Ext:212
           918-398-9548(Dir)
E Mail: pra...@mncl.net
*

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.