Good morning,
Please send no more than 2 of your best candidates per opening to
sandeep_alugube...@agilees.com.   Communication skills for all roles must be a
9/10.  Rate must be all inclusive and no higher than $50.00/hour.  Thanks!
Position:        Enterprise Application Support Engineer
Location:        Minnetonka, MN
Duration:        12 months
Type:              contract

The applications they support will be ERP, CRM, Oracle, Biztalk, Sharepoint,
etc…on both UNIX and Windows platforms. They must have strong support and
troubleshooting experience.

Note:   This is not a Network Administrator or Engineer, please do not send me
these types of candidates.

Thanks and Regards,
Sandeep .A
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: (630)-219-0302 x 402
Fax: :630-206-2397
www.agilees.com|| Email: sandeep_alugube...@agilees.com
http://sandeep-agilees.blogspot.com/
 | If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails
in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email
id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.