*Please send me resume to** g...@e-zencomp.com* ,

Dear Business Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

This is *Guru *from* EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me know if
you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with
your consultant updated resume in word format, contact information, current
location, visa status and rate.

*SharePoint Server designing /developer*

*Location – Arizona *

*Duration – 12 Months*

·      Strong experience in Microsoft *SharePoint Server* technologies and
well versed with the latest Microsoft offerings and trends

·      At least 2 years in architecting / *designing portal*, *collaboration
* and/or *content management* applications using Microsoft *SharePoint
Server 2007*

·      Expertise in deployment of Microsoft SharePoint Server based
solutions

·      Experience of highly customer facing engagements on *
intranet/Internet* projects

·      Experience in configuring *web farms,* *multi-lingual* *
implementations*, in-depth capacity planning with failover/disaster recovery
features

·      Strong experience in technology, *roadmap, strategy consulting*

·      Strong experience with .*NET platform 2.0* or later*, C# programming*,
Must be proficient with *SQL server 2005* database

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards
*Guru Appaji*
*EZEN Computer Services Inc*, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Ph: 609-945-2911
Email: g...@e-zencomp.com,
www.e-zencomp.com,

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.