Dear Partner,

Greetings for the day!

We have the following new opportunity and need your help in fulfilling it,
kindly mail me the matching resumes of your consultants immediately with
contact details/best possible hourly rates/availability/location in one
mail and I will get in touch with them.

***NOTE: Please send across resumes of consultant's who are on your own
W2/H1 only

Title: Business Analyst (FPML)

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 6 plus months

1. Minimum 6 Years of experience as a Business Analyst.

2. Experience with FPML (Financial Product Markup Language) is a MUST

3. Strong Experience in Requirements Documentation.

4. Project management methodology understanding.

Regards,

Sharath Kumar
IT Trailblazers, LLC

Phone: (732) 227-1772 Extn 307
100, Jersey Avenue, Suite B-201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
www.ittblazers.com || Email: shar...@ittblazers.com

If you no longer wish to receive emails from IT Trailblazers, please reply
to this message with "REMOVE" as the subject line.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.