Hi Friends,

I need your assistance in search of a * Integration Architect *. Please see
description below and contact me via email if you have anyone who meets the
requirements and available immediately. Thank you in advance for your
assistance

Role         : Integration Architect

Location   : OH

Duration   : 12 months

Rate         : Market

Qualifications

. Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field preferred or
equivalent work experience

. Minimum 4 years experience in enterprise integration.

. 5+ years in IT roles related to application development, security, systems
integration, data conversion and support.

. Experience with Application and Systems Integration, tools, and admin
capabilities

. An understanding of Service definition and orchestration. Exposure to SOA
is a plus.

. Experience with Supply Chain is a plus

. Experience with IBM WebSphere Integration Tools is strongly desired

. Excellent analytical & communications skills

. Experience in BPM tools like WebSphere Process Server, Business Monitor
etc will be plus.

Have a nice day......

Thanks & regards

RAJESH

Phone  : 734-591-3562 X 1177

Fax    : 734-418-2603

Email :  <mailto:raj...@aim-cc.com> raj...@aim-cc.com Ι
<mailto:rajesh.ai...@gmail.com> rajesh.ai...@gmail.com Ι Yahoo IM :
rajeshk_aim Ι

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.