Hi Friends,

Warm Greetings!

Let me know if you have someone for the below position.

*Position: Infrastructure Project Manager*

*Openings: 1*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: $45/hr Max*

*Interview: Immediate*

**
**
*Environment Manager’s Roles and Responsibilities*

• TI/GTI Coordination

Work with TSTI group to build out all the PNet4 environments

Fill out TI/GTI project initiation form – including an accurate list of what
TI/GTI services we will need for projects.

Work with TSTi and GTI to proactively and expeditiously identify, diagnose
and resolve system problems

Work with TSTI/GTI to troubleshoot any infrastructure outage and come up
with a root cause analysis on time.

Work with project PM and gather environments requirements.

**

• Manage System Performance, conduct capacity assessment plan and manage
future capacity demands

Evaluate and add SAN disk as required.

Manage software/hardware licenses –

Pro-active management to avoid last minute changes to the infrastructure

Produce monthly review and re-assessment of Pnet4 infrastructure

Produce quarterly capacity assessment and planning reports –

Produce monthly server usage report for Pnet4

**

• Infrastructure and Security design for Pnet4 applications and operating
environments:

Review TSD for all the new releases

Design infrastructure for new applications

Create and maintain firewall rules for Pnet4

Dev/QA/UAT servers support

Decomm of old servers

Business partner connectivity support

Monthly review of PPG cost

Budgeting and Forecast SAN, and servers

Lead efforts to proactively and expeditiously identify, diagnose and resolve
system problems

Identify ways to reduce system footprint and GTI-related costs

* *

• Risk Management/Audit:

Ensure ongoing PCI monitoring/readiness procedures are adhered too.

Make sure that we are current with all the PCI new requirements

Review ESM Scans and take corrective action of issues

Ensure completion of quarterly network scans and corrective action of issues

Work with Auditor and GTI groups for auditing

* *

*Regards,*

* *

*Anju*

*Palette IT Solutions Inc.*

*Email Id: **a...@paletteitsolutions.com* <a...@paletteitsolutions.com>**

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.