Hi,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Datastage Developer (9058)

Location: Edison, NJ

Duration: 3-6 Months

Primary Skills:

Proficient in data stage.

Must have implemented ETL architecture for large clients

Must be proficient in designing integration strategy for RDBMS as well as
non- RDBMS sources as well

Nice to have domain expertise

Certification would be a plus

Secondary Skills:

The ideal candidate will have experience in the conceptual, logical, and
physical modeling of the Enterprise Data Warehouse / Data Mart environments
and providing technical guidance to other resources, managing projects on a
global basis, and have experienced in a variety of software development
concepts and practices for complex n-tier, service-oriented development
environment.

THE ROLE REQUIRES EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED ABILITIES
TO COMMUNICATE WITH BOTH TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS STAKEHOLDERS

Job Position Reports To:

High-risk Requisition

1. Has a high risk of injury (i.e. Forklift drivers, machine operators)

OR

2. if the work assignment involves handling negotiable instruments, personal
employee data or other sensitive information that could be used to commit a
fraudulent act (i.e. any position handling cash, securities, or EFTs -
including, but not exclusive to, Payroll, Banking, Lockbox operations,
Benefits, Programming).

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Sam

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641*207I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904I s...@ling-tech.com I
www.ling-tech.com <http://www.ling-tech.com/>  I YChat: roysam_1...@yahoo.in

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.