Hi,
        This is Jaya from IT Trailblazers. We have an immediate
requirement for an Application Architect.

Location: Detroit, MI
Duration:6 months+

- Design and architect an integrated technical solution from define to
deploy.
- Manage the technical design deliverables...
- Effectively communicate the technical design to the development team
- Manages design reviews and makes recommendations to superiors regarding
technical efficiencies and compliance
- Participates as a SME for ITSR requests (proposals for future work).

Requirements:

10+ years total IT/computer experience with 5+ years as a systems
architect.
Experience in several architecture areas (Java, J2EE, Weblogic, mainframe,
midrange (Unix/AS400/etc.), middleware, databases, ERP/COTS
implementations, PC’s/Desktop, web development, security.
Automotive OEM background or relevant alternate domain experience (SDP-21,
ITIL, and CMMi a plus)
Good communication Skills.

If you are interested, send me your updated resume with contact details
and rate immediately.
Thanks and looking forward working with you.
Jaya Narayanan
IT Trailblazers, LLC

Phone: (732) 227-1772 Extn 405 || Direct Line: (732) 964-1867
Fax: (732) 909-2358 / (732) 875-0096(for Timesheets)
100, Jersey Avenue, Suite B-201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
www.ittblazers.com || Email: j...@ittblazers.com

If you no longer wish to receive emails from IT Trailblazers, please reply
to this message with "REMOVE" as the subject line.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.