*Required PHP Developer in Florida.*

*

*Please find the job description details and let me know your availability.*

*Position:  Webmaster / PHP Developer*

*Location: Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration: 3+ Months Contract *

*Job Purpose:* Develop, implement, and maintain web based applications for
public and internal web portals that receive millions of page views per
month.

*Requirements: *

   - LAMP
   - PHP5
   - WordPress administration, plugin development, theme development
   - Database (MySQL and Oracle)
   - CSS
   - JavaScript
   - SVN (Subversion)
   - Familiarity with ColdFusion, Perl, and Python
   - Experience optimizing sites for performance under heavy traffic
   - Experience with Apache and htaccess/mod_rewrite
   - Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience
   - Ability to be innovative and think outside of the box

*Let me have the following details: *

*Date of Availability:  *

*Rate per hour:*

*Current Location:*

*Updated Resume:
*

*Best Regards,*

**

*Ram*

*MGL Americas Inc.,*

*1249 South River Road**, *

*Suite** 102**, Cranbury, NJ 08512*

*Phone: 609-395-8562*

*Fax: 609-860-6414*

*E-mail:ra...@mgl.com <e-mail%3ara...@mgl.com>*

*www.mgl.com *

**

*Disclaimer: If you do not wish to receive these emails in the future,
please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and include all email
addresses to be removed in the message text. We apologize for the
inconvenience*.

**

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.