Hi Friends,

Warm Greetings!

Let me know if you have someone for the below position.

* *

*Position: Technical Writer/QA Performance Tester*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: DOE*

*Interview: Immediate*

* *

*Job Description:*

We have an opening for a Consultant with QA Performance (LoadRunner) Testing
Skills AND Technical Writing Skills. Will be doing technical documentation
and most know MS Word, Power Point and Visio. Should have Performance
Testing experience also.

As a PLUS, SAP Testing experience would be ideal. Please only submit
candidates with both Technical Wrting and QA skills

* *

*Regards,*

* *

*Anju*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Palette IT Solutions Inc.*

*Email Id: **a...@paletteitsolutions.com* <a...@paletteitsolutions.com>**

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.