Hi,

This is *Rubi* from* BetaSoft Systems*, I have an urgent job opening for
you. If you are comfortable with below mentioned job requirement forward me
your updated resume with following details:

*Present Location:*

*Availability:*

*Relocation:*

*Visa Status:*

*If  H1B your Employer Details:*

*Expected Hourly Rate (W2, C2C, 1099) :*

If you are not available for this assignment, please feel free to forward to
any associate whom you feel may be interested and qualified.

If you have any doubts you can contact me anytime at below mentioned number.

*JOB DESCRITION*

**

*Sr. Vitria Developer/Architect*

*Location: Bethpage, NY*

*Duration:  3 months*

*Rate : DOE*

Senior Vitria 3.x , 4.x developer/architect to work with a larger team to
assess and develop models for a telecommunications system.

Previous telecommunications experience a plus.

*Programming languages : J2EE, Java : 6-8 years***

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rubi Tiwari*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 324 |Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*r...@betasoftsystems.com* <r...@betasoftsystems.com>* |
www.betasoftsystems.com *

*YIM: **connect2r...@yahoo.com* <connect2r...@yahoo.com>* *
*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.