Hi,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. PHP Developer

Location: Washington, DC

Duration: 1-3 Years

This is an ideal opportunity for an expert PHP developer that would enjoy
the responsibility of serving as the application development expert for a
new and exciting project. Although both full-time and contract resources
will be considered, candidates that are initally open to contract are
preferred.

The contractor will serve as the PHP application development subject matter
expert on the MySQL database. The Application Developer will be responsible
for developing shell scripts, stored procedures, on-the-fly web applications
to develop ad-hoc tools for database administration, monitoring, backups and
recovery, audit reports, etc. DAD must be proficient with Database Concepts
in MySQL including backup and recovery strategies, import/export,
startup/shutdown scripts, etc. DAD must also be aware of MySQL tools such as
Enterprise Monitor, Replication Monitor, Workbench, Query Browser, etc.

Functional Skills/Knowledge:

Advanced knowledge of PHP, Apache and MySQL database and Shell scripting

Identify, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding PHP initiatives and
MySQL tools.

Advanced set of database development skills including shell scripting,
PL/SQL, MySQL Stored procedures

Ability to develop database administration scripts for performance
monitoring, auditing, etc.

Familiar with performance metrics and tuning methodology for MySQL
databases.

Experience with JAVA, PHP, and JSP to develop ad-hoc reporting tools for
capturing audit trails in MySQL

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Sam

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641*207I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904I s...@ling-tech.com I
www.ling-tech.com <http://www.ling-tech.com/>  I YChat: roysam_1...@yahoo.in

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.