Hi,

Greetings!!!

Please find below the job requirement for your reference.

                            We would like to introduce ourselves as the fastest
growing company. My name is Perry, Executive-Technical Recruitments with Amtex
Systems Inc. Amtex systems Inc is a leading Global Consulting and IT services
company, offering a wider range of solutions customized to various verticals
and horizontals. We provide system integration and strategic consulting right
through to IT implementation its customers. We have excellent domain expertise
in verticals.

If you are interested and available than please send me your updated resume
ASAP.

Position: Oracle DBA

Location:  NY

Duration: 6 Months

Only from Financial Background only

Job Requirement:

Position is for a Senior Database Administrator with proven analytical and
technical skills who can communicate effectively with developer and DBA teams
alike. Candidate will demonstrate superior knowledge of Oracle database
features, tuning and design methodologies. Applicant will be a team player,
have experience and be confident and comfortable working in a production
environment.

Major Responsibilities include:
Technical lead in critical database projects during requirements, design,
development, QA, production implementation and monitoring phases
Design, implement and maintain standardized, scalable and effectively monitored
database environment
Design and implement standards for monitoring; ensure that database environment
is running effectively, including backups and disaster recovery
Current with new database technologies, new features, monitoring and tuning
tools as well as industry standards and best practices
Work with database vendors to escalate issues if problems are not being
resolved efficiently through normal channels
Mentor developers on new database technology and provide database design and
architecture oversight
Ensure proper standards are being followed in development to ensure highly
available and reliable database environment
Responsible for complex technologies including Oracle RAC, Oracle replication,
performance tuning, Shareplex replication, Informatica, etc

      Software Skills
     Informatica
     Yes
     2 - 4 Years

      Software Skills
     Linux
     Yes
     2 - 4 Years

      Software Skills
     Oracle
     Yes
     6 + Years

      Software Skills
     PLSQL
     Yes
     6 + Years

      Software Skills
     SQL
     Yes
     6 + Years

      Software Skills
     SQl Plus
     Yes
     6 + Years

      Software Skills
     UNIX
     Yes
     6 + Years

      Software Skills
     Unix Shell Scripting
     Yes
     6 + Years

      Technical Skills
     Oracle DBA
     Yes
     6 + Years

      Technical Skills
     Proficiency in Oracle
     Yes
     6 + Years

      Technical Skills
     Structured Query Language (SQL)
     Yes
     6 + Years

8+ years of Oracle database administration experience
Experience building, managing and migrating to Oracle10g and Oracle10g RAC
Experience implementing, monitoring and troubleshooting SharePlex replication
Experience managing Oracle database environments on Sun Solaris and Red Hat
Linux
Strong SQL, PL/SQL and shell scripting skills
Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
Experience in migrating database environments, including detailed planning,
coordination and execution thereof
Experience in performance tuning and the ability to redesign application and
SQL processes
Experience with database security, backup & recovery (Oracle RMAN), disaster
recovery (Oracle DataGuard) and globalization issues
Ability to design and manage large, complex distributed database environments,
and to resolve problems and issues under pressure and tight deadlines
Excellent communication skills required to interact with development teams,
users, system administrators, Operations staff, and other DBAs

Regards,

Perry

Amtex systems Inc.
Email: pe...@amtexsystems.com
Direct: 646-216-8769

866-330-0589 (F)

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies in
New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004

www.amtexsystems.com

Business Verticals:

Infobuild India( Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology Infrastructure

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.

Should employment follow the receipt of this Resume/Contract, whether directly,
or at an end-client site, you hereby acknowledge that such employment of the
Consultant's services will not cause displacement of any U.S. workers similarly
employed by the Company, 90 days before and continuing 90 days after the date
of commencement of said services. Please forward this attestation along with
this Resume/Contract