Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
This is Shawn from Vforce Inc,.
We Need consultant for Java Developers with GWT
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@vforceinc.com

*Title             :    Java Developers with GWT
Location      :    CA
Duration     :    6+Months
F2F will be required*

Note from Manager:
Working on a large Content Management System that contains metadata
including media to telco and large operators. Content
includes video, box covers, ringtones, games etc. This is a new product with
the 1.0 version released to clients November 2009. New
features are being added and the next release is 5/15 and another release in
September.

JAVA DEVELOPERS
Heavy XML experience, strong Webservices, multi-threading experience,
connecting to a database (using Oracle 11g), UI experience
with GWT.

Senior Software Engineer will be a part of the rapidly changing world of
multi-screen television and to work with some of the newestmedia platforms
and devices. Our team has successfully architected and deployed robust and
innovative award-winning projects, andinvented new technologies.

The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for designing and
implementing innovative technical solutions for an enterprise
media content management system. You should be well versed with design
aspects of multi-tiered web based applications. You
should be well versed in Java EE (J2EE) design principles. User interface
development experience is a plus and GWT experience is a
big plus. This position requires strong Java and object oriented design
skills.

5 to 8 years of Java development experience Excellent understanding of
Object Oriented design principals Development experience
using J2EE or a similar framework Development experience using ORM
(Hibernate, JPA, etc.)

Experience with web services
Experience in developing full life cycle web/database applications UI
development with GWT is highly desirable
Development experience in Linux platform is highly desirable Additional
skills in XML-related technologies (XHTML, XSD, XSLT) aplus BS in Computer
Science or a related field
Here is what I need you to complete for me and send it back (# of years
experience)

*Java Development:*
J2EE –
OOD –
Hibernate –
JPA –
Web services –
Developing full life cycle web/database apps –
User Interface Development –
Google Web Tool Kit (GWT) –
XML –
Oracle 11g –