Hi Friends,

Warm Greetings!

Let me know if you have someone for the below position.

*Position: .Net Programmer*

*Location: WI*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: $45/hr*

*Interview: Interviews on Tuesday from 12:30 AM onwards (F2F After
telephonic)*

**

I'm looking for a resource that would assist us in deploying software
changes into our production environment. This person would be working under
client as part of her Production Control team and interacting with
programmers in Boston and Wisconsin. Some of the skill sets that we feel
would be necessary are as follows:

Windows

Experience with Internet Information service (IIS)

Starting/stopping/modifying application and/or Windows services

Experience with .net application deployment

Knowledge of configuration files for modifying, encrypting, decrypting.

Knowledge of SSIS packages

Knowledge of SSRS (i.e. reports)

Microsoft Team Foundation Server(TFS)

Powershell a plus