Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
This is Shawn from Vforce Inc,.
We Need consultant for Senior J2EE Application Developer
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@vforceinc.com

*Job Title     :  Senior J2EE Application Developer
Duration    :   WA
Location     : 2 month*

Required skills:      (skill level/yrs exp) - J2EE, JSP, Servlet, EJB, JDBC,
JCA, JNDI, jUnit, ANT, Struts, Hibernate (5/5) - HTML,
CSS, JavaScript, Ajax (4/3) - Rational Application Developer V 7.0 (5/5) -
Rational Suite (RequestPro, ClearQuest) (3/2) - Rational
ClearCase (4/3) - WebSphere Application Server V7.0 (5/5) - IBM HTTP Server
V6.1 (5/5) - WebSphere MQ Series or Message
Broker (3/2) - SOA and ESB Technologies (3/2) - DB2 UDB (4/3) - zVM/Linux
(or Linux/Unix) (3/3) - Experience setting up Source
Code Repository for team use. - Experience with WAS administration &
deployment.

Nice to have skills:   Experience performing code review & assessment.
Documentation of findings. US State FAMIS IV-A Welfare
Application Experience level (4/3) Experience in State Health & Human
Services level (4/3) State Applications Development
Experience level (4/3)

Project description:  IBM Global Services contract with the Washington State
Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
Maintenance & enhancement of legacy and web-based public assistance
application.

Warm Regards ,
Shawn Lee
VantageForce Inc.