Hi Business Associate,
Hope you are doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of ASP.Net (classic) Developer in FL.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Job Title  : ASP .Net (classic) Developer
Location  : Tallahassee,FL
Duration  : 6-12 months contract
*This is an ASP (classic) position; the client has asked to have any
consultants to fill out the attached skills matrix.  We need someone with at
least 3-5 years of Classic ASP experience.
*
*Required: (Minimum)*
• Knowledge of the full development lifecycle, testing large-scale
development projects
• Experience in a data processing development/operation environment
• Testing environment experience and knowledge
• Experience with database query tools (i.e. TOAD, SQLDeveloper,
SQLNavigator)
• Knowledge of accurately reporting and tracking defects throughout the
development life cycle
• Prior experience interfacing with customers
• Superior troubleshooting/problem solving skills
• Experience with database logical design (Oracle)
• Experience with database physical design (Oracle)
• Experience with VB scripting
• Experience with Java scripting
• Experience with ASP version 3.0
• Experience with HTML
• Experience Maintaining applications in master-mode on 3-tier Middle Tier
environment
• Experience with Integrated applications using one menu structure
• Experience with Transactional, secured applications
• Experience with Cascading style sheets

*Preferred:*
• Background in Quality Control, Testing, and/or Validation of large-scale
software development projects
• Experience with automated testing tools (Rational, Segue, Mercury, etc.)
• Experience working in a structured project management environment

*Thanks & Regards,*

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com | nad...@catstaffing-us.com