Hi,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Business System Analyst

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration: 6-12 Months

Job Description:

Similar products like Summit are Calypso, Blackrock, and misys. If someone
as experience in these software that'll also meet the requirement.

This position will be responsible for working on our internal application,
DEBTS, which is built on Summit. DEBTS provide straight-through processing
for our client's debt and derivatives business. Specifically, this position
will be responsible for providing production support and implementing
enhancements to DEBTS, as a member of the DEBTS development team, based on
the priority set by management.

Responsibilities:

-         Analyze and resolve production issues promptly, specifically those
related to the Summit software
- Recommend and implement modifications to the DEBTS/Summit architecture to
improve system performance and reliability
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and
implementation of assigned software development tasks
- Work under the guidance of a project manager and report status as required

- Follow our client's development guidelines, standards and procedures
- Provide technical expertise to other developers as required

-         Investment banking software debt & derivatives , capital markets

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Sam

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641*207I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904I s...@ling-tech.com I
www.ling-tech.com <http://www.ling-tech.com/>  I YChat: roysam_1...@yahoo.in

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.