Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an Immediate opening for our client who is looking for a *Crystal
reports 2008 developer with Ms Access & SQL 2005 / 2008 at NJ (Inperson
Interview a must).*
*
*
*
*
*Role:                              Crystal reports 2008 developer with Ms
Access & SQL 2005 / 2008*
*Duration:                         Long Term Contract*
*Location:                         NJ (In person Interview a must)*

*Required Skills:*
*
*
Must have minimum 7+ years of Crystal reports development experience
Banking / Financial experience desired
Excellent comm skills required
Designing, developing enhancements and maintaining code .
Unit testing .
Identifying tuning opportunities .
Data Analysis, validation and reconciliation .
Resolution of defects reported by end users .
Processing support .
Producing functional and technical specifications .
Tracking defects, Determine the root causes and coordinating between various
teams to get those resolved. .
Deployment .
Estimation
Strong Design and Development Skills.

*MUST HAVE:*

*Primary Skills(Essential)*
*
*
Crystal Reports 2008 and MS Access
MS SQL 2005, 2008 ;

*Secondary Skills(Desirable)*

Auto sys, Unix and Windows Batch
Scripting, Websphere 6.0, .NET, SharePoint Server based Solutions and Excel
Macros

NOTE:Need Local Consultants who can able to go for F2F Interview.

*Please share 100% matching profiles to ku...@javaji.com*

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,