Hi,

Good Morning

I appreciate if you have any requirements today, please forward to
<javascript:top.opencompose('s...@zuventech.com','','','')> s...@zuventech.com
. Please add me in your daily requirements distribution list

Available Consultants:

SQL Developer-- SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, BI, MDX, ETL,
Business Intelligence, olap, triggers, Erwin,Star schema,data
modeling,T-SQL,DTS.

Locations: TX, CA, NJ, FL, MO, MI

Oracle Developer-- Stored Procedures, Functions, Database Triggers,
Packages, SQL*Loader, Performance tuning, data conversion , Oracle
Partitioning,TOAD,Views,Workflow,OWB, Discover, Schema Definition,ETL,SQL,
SQL *Plus and APEX.

Locations: TX, NJ

Informatica Developer/Lead/Architect-- Power Exchange,Power Center 8.x,Power
Mart,Workflow,Metadata,DB2,Unix,Teradata,SQL,Oracle,Data modeling, Shell
scripting,Data mart,XML, performance tuning ,Autosys, SAP R/3,Java,
Microstrategy,BO,Tibco, webServices, MQ, COBOL, and Cognos

Locations: NY, TX, CA, CT

Datastage developer/Lead-- IBM Information Server 8.0.1, IBM Information
Analyzer 8.0 IBM Data Stage 8.0.1 (Designer, Manager, Director), Erwin 4.1,
Windows XP, Quality Stage , Unix Shell scripting, TOAD 6.3, Oracle 10g, SQL,
PL/SQL.

Locations: NJ, TX

OBIEE Consultant-- Siebel Analytics 7.8, Informatica Power Center 7.1,
Siebel Analytics Applications 7.8, Siebel DAC, DB2 8.1, Oracle 10g, TOAD,
Linux, Siebel Analytics 7.8, Informatica 7.1,
<http://www.informationweek.com/whitepaper/Enterprise_Software/wp901609?arti
cleID=901609> Siebel Pharma, Siebel DAC, Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server 2000, SQL
Query Analyzer, Win 2000

Location: NJ, CA

.Net Developer: C#,ASP.Net,VB.Net,CSS,Java Script,HTML, DHTML,Visual
Studio,.Net Framework versions 2.0.3.0/3.5, WPF, WCF, Winforms,Web
forms,IIS,XML, web services, Visual Source Safe, MS- SQL 2005,T-SQL,ADO.Net,
Visual Basic, SharePoint or MOSS 2007, Powershell, LINQ, WSDL, XML, XSD,
XSL, UML, Agile, LINQ, TSQL, AJAX, NAnt or MSBuild, avaScript, ASPX pages
Web Parts, CGI, SOA, ActiveX , BizTalk Server ,Silverlight2, Scrum,
Agile,SSIS,SSRS, Commerce Server 2007, NHibernate 2.0,Spring Framework,
Subversion,Autosys,COM+, Dreamweaver

Location: TX

Remaining skills: Java flex, BO,Cognos, QA,Teradata, etc.,

Thanks & Regards,

SRI MATHEW

Zuven Technologies Inc

555 Republic Drive || PLANO, TX 75074

Cell: 469-361-2279

Mail to:  <mailto:s...@zuventech.com> s...@zuventech.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sri-sri/13/b59/379> View my profile on
LinkedIn

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you