Dear All

Cluster Italy
Floor   First
Building        U14
Status  Vacant With Balcony
Area     1150 Sq Ft Large Unit
Price   400,000 Aed All In Price
Transfer        Available With Title Deed
For Viewing please Call

Usman
00971 50 4544619

Woodland Real Estate Broker L L C
Tel #      +971 4 4308141
Fax#      +971 4 4308140

Email : sa...@woodland-realestate.com
Web:  www.woodland-realestate.com

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please
forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will
forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *