Hi!!

I am writing to see if you currently have anyone available for a position in
Seattle, WA. I am looking for SQL Server Developer for 3+ month's contract.
Please email me resume at your earliest convenience.

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 3+ months

Job Responsibilities:
  2+ years of Backend SQL development.

 SQl Server Integration Services Experience Mandatory

 Sql Server Analysis Services and Reporting Services Experience Good to have

 DB Design with SQL Server

 T-SQL (Fundamental/Complex and Conceptual)

 Stored Procedures

 SDLC methodology

 Experience with SQL Server 2005 and 2008

 DB Concepts (Relational/Warehouse/Datamart) (preferred)

 Transaction Processing- Principles and Practice (nice to have)

 ETL tools inclusive Metadata management (nice to have)

 Triggers (nice to have)

 Principles of query processing (nice to have)

 Microsoft Office (nice to have)

 Good written and verbal communication

Please send resume with contact details, rate, location and availability
status.

Sincerely,

Raad

Global Resource Management, Inc. (GRMI)

678 935 0437 (Direct)

770 729 9222 (Fax)

r...@grmi.net

www.grmi.net

"GRMI- not just a name...A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE"