--
Hi All

Hope all is well

Was wonderign if you could support me on the below req. Plese shoot the
resume to sat...@aim-cc.com with the rate ;contact detials ; current
location and visa status

Senior DDM Discovery Consultant for a Windows Server Discovery Project

Location: Beaverton, OR

Duration: Minimum 2 Months

Rate: $70/hour all inclusive

Required Skills:

- Application Discovery on Windows OS based servers and  Linux OS based
servers using *HP DDM (Previously Mercury's MAM)*
- Provide project documentation using good analytical skills and build
reports that document application portfolio

Skills Required:
- *Extensive knowledge of Windows OS
- Experience with HP DDM (Previously Mercury's MAM)
- Good Analytical and report building skills*

* *

*Thank you for your help with this requirement. I will contact you if we
require additional information about your consultant.*

* ***

** <p...@e-aspireit.com>

Sai satish
 Marketing Manager- Team lead
Aim Computer Consulting 17197 N. Laurel Park Dr,
Suite # 513, Livonia, MI 48152. Phone: 734-591-3562, Ext.#\1164 Fax:
734-418-2603 E mail: sat...@aim-cc.com Web: www.aim-cc.com gmail:
jayanishriya0...@gmail.com yahoo : aak_jai...@yahoo.com