Our Client is looking for:

Project Manager - IT

Job Location:  Novato CA
Rate: $50- 55/Hr ctc
Duration: 5 to 6 Months

Primary Skills
Project Management in Windows Migration

Required Skills
Excellent Project Management exp in IT Projects
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and
ability to interact positively with management as well as communicating
problems to appropriate teams within our organization.
• Prior experience with Windows operating system and office migrations is a
must.  Windows 7 and Office 2007 migration preferred
• Fluent in the appropriate tools and techniques for analyzing, reporting,
fixing, installation, and migration to Windows 7 and Office 2007
• Experience working in an FDA regulated environment preferred
• Strong and independent problem-solving skills
• Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple work streams
• Off-hours availability may be required
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Products

Responsibilities
• Develop project plan and timelines
• Perform requirements gathering and project scoping
• Establish a core team consisting of key business and IT stakeholders
• Define roles and responsibilities for core team members
• Track and monitor project from inception to closure
• Identify project risks and perform gap analysis
• Partner with Change Management Manager to develop communication and
training plan
• Research, troubleshoot, and provide solutions to technical issues reported
by the user or other team members. Interface and escalate issues for
resolution where appropriate.
• Recruitment and identification of project resources

Brief Opportunity Description Purpose of Project
Project Manager to lead and manage a Windows XP/Office 2003 to Window
2007/Office 2007 migration.   As part of this migration project, Client will
be engaging a hardware provider to refresh existing laptop and desktop
computers at Client.  The scope of the project will be to deployed Windows 7
& Office 2007 on the new systems to the Client user community

If you are interested in applying then please send your resume with
following details:

Complete Name:
Contact No.:
eMAIL:
Rates:
Current Location:
Contract Type:
Visa Status:
IT Exp:

Company details required for Corp2Corp Applicants:
Contact Person/ Employer Name:
Contact Numbers:
Email:

Thanks.
Vik Garg
v...@westcoastllc.com

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, send a reply back with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.