--
Hi All

Hope all is well

Was wonderign if you could support me on the below req. Plese shoot the
resume to sat...@aim-cc.com with the rate ;contact detials ; current
location and visa status .

Core ASP.NET MVC developer. The developer needs to have worked with
ASP.NETMVC for the last year developing all aspects of
asp.net MVC 1.0 and has worked with ASP.net MVC 2 beta. The candidate needs
to understand the differences between asp.net MVC 1.0 and 2.0. They also
need to be able to articulate the components that they have used (DI, IOC,
mocking frameworks, etc) and why they have chosen them. The candidate should
also be familiar with various client-side scripting frameworks (JQuery,
etc). It would also be good to have a solid understanding of the popular
open source projects that pertain to asp.net MVC.

Please find the notes from the Techlead:

*The most important thing to look for is ASP.NET MVC. ASP.NET MVC 2.0 would
be ideal. I am not 100% sure it is a dealbreaker, but the position is
leading, if not bleeding edge.***

* *

*Some things to look for in addition to ASP.NET MVC. I have the buzzwords **
bolded**.***

   - *JQuery** - This is a good clue the person was primarily working with
   web applications. Microsoft has also decided to include JQuery in
ASP.NETMVC 2.0 as a default. Other possibilities of JavaScript
libraries that might
   be possible are **DOJO** and **YUI** (or **Yahoo UI**). They would at
   least indicate some experience with a JavaScript library.***
   - *Dependency Injection** and/or **Inversion of Control** (abbreviated DI
   and IoC) - Possible other names are StructureMap, Spring.NET and Unity, as
   these projects facilitate DI and IoC.***
   - *Mocking Framework** and/or **Mocks** - Projects for mocking include **
   NMock**, **EasyMock.NET**, **TypeMock**, **Rhino Mocks** and **Moq**.***
   - *TDD** or **Test Driven Development **- **Unit Testing** is a good
   second tier on this item. Projects that indicate some level of
   understanding include **nUnit**, **Team System Test**, **mbUnit**, and **
   xUnit**.***

*NOTES*

The candidate should have this as a major technology on their last position.
Any experience prior to December 10, 2007 cannot be ASP.NET MVC, unless the
person worked directly at Microsoft or for a TAP participant (company like
Dell that partners directly with Microsoft). It is unlikely most candidates
worked with ASP.NET MVC prior to March of last year, when the final 1.0 bits
were released. In other words, we are looking for someone who is just
leaving an ASP.NET MVC application development effort.

It is possible to have ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET AJAX on the same application,
and you might, in some rare instances, see Silverlight with ASP.NET MVC
(this will be an exception rather than the rule). If the person has WPF with
ASP.NET MVC, they were not likely focused heavily on either. The candidate
more likely falls in one of two buckets:

1) The candidate was exposed to technologies while on assignment and added
the buzzwords to their resume

2) The candidate worked on various applications during the assignment

In either of the above 2 cases, they are very unlikely to be an ideal fit.

Sai satish
Marketing Manager- Team lead
Aim Computer Consulting 17197 N. Laurel Park Dr,
Suite # 513, Livonia, MI 48152. Phone: 734-591-3562, Ext.#\1164 Fax:
734-418-2603 E mail: sat...@aim-cc.com Web: www.aim-cc.com gmail:
jayanishriya0...@gmail.com yahoo : aak_jai...@yahoo.com