IMPORTANT NOTE (MUST READ): this says Java Technical Architect/Lead but we
need a strong Websphere developer with some Weblogic and obviously strong
Java.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not wish to provide full name, contact
details and rate with the submission, please NOT DO apply. I do not have
time to play catch. If you do your part, I will provide feedback on ALL
resumes sent to me.

Prefer local to Columbus, OH

There will be a face to face in Columbus at own expense after phone screen.

H1s ok but must not have issues with H1 extension etc. (must have at least
1.5 or more yrs left on current H1-B)

Prior Managers references are required. No Cell phone numbers will be
accepted

Contractor Work Location: Dublin, OH

Desired Start Date: ASAP

Desired End Date: 6 Months+

Desired Bill Rate: $DOE (must mention when applying)

Role: Technical Lead

Java Architect (5-10 years experience)

Job Description:

The candidate leads technical teams of J2EE applications through the final
stages of a Websphere migration from Weblogic. The candidate will follow the
entire application life cycle:

.        working with the application development teams as well as
independently, providing expert support and troubleshooting help

.        facilitate meetings with application teams and 3rd parties

.        contributing to and validating test plans

.        producing application deployment and monitoring plans and closely
working with system administration staff.

.        Java proficiency - experience with J2EE containers (WebLogic &
WebSphere preferred, Websphere is Mandatory), troubleshooting JRE issues,
peer-reviewing Java code

.        Experience with HTTP, TCP/IP, CORBA/IIOP or other RPC technology

.        Experience with DB platforms; experience with Enterprise
Application Integration or ESB tools.

.        Thorough understanding of Web technologies - HTML, Web servers,
clusters, load balancing

.        UML, diagramming, technical writing

.        Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory

Thanks,

Saurabh Singh

saur...@consultmis.com

(630) 670-9814