*Hello Partner, *

*Please find the available list of consultants below and let me know if you
have any matching requirements for them. Please ADD me
murali.swar...@sriveninfosys.com to your distribution list for you direct
client requirements.*

*Sriven Infosys Inc.. Hot list Available consultants.***

*Name***

*Skills ***

*Experience***

*Current Location***

*Relocation ***

*Priya *

SQL Developer

7 years

Dallas TX

Dallas TX Area Only

*Sandeep  ***

SQL Developer

8 Years

Houston TX

Open

*Kalyani ***

SQL Developer

8Years

Tampa FL

Open

*Srikanth ***

SAP MM/ IM WM

9 + years

New Jersey

Open

*Amresh *

Web sphere Admin

7 Years

New York City

Open

*Harish Reddy *

Informatica Dev

7 years

Kansas

Open

--
Best Regards
Murali Swaroop Sanku

Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics. We help our clients,
employees & partners compete and win!