Hi,

IT Trailblazers is a fast growing and dynamic organization providing
technology,  consulting and staffing services for over 10 years and
committed to becoming one of the nation's premier IT companies.  Our
highly skilled and experienced team strives to deliver the highest levels
of service and value to our Customers and Consultants.  Our client
comprise of Fortune 500 companies and large system integrators.  IT
Trailblazers is an equal opportunity employer.

Please check this requirement:

Req. ID
Oracle Apps DBA
Required Skills
Senior resource
·       Strong application DBA experience
·       UNIX
·       Scripting
Location
 NY
 Other
Job Type: Contract,   Start Date: Immediate  Duration: 6 months+

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Contact info of the Consultant.
Please make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

Regards,

Subbu
Technical Recruiter, IT Trailblazers, LLC

Phone: (732) 227-1772 Extn 403 / 732 710 4014
Fax: (732) 909 2358
100, Jersey Avenue, Suite B-201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
www.ittblazers.com || Email: su...@ittblazers.com

If you no longer wish to receive emails from IT Trailblazers, please reply
to this message with "REMOVE" as the subject line.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.