Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an opening with my client who is looking for at *Flex Lead Developer
at Santa Clara, CA .…

Position: Flex Lead Developer at Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Santa Clara, CA

Job Description:

Primary Qualifications *

•    BS in Computer science or equivalent degree.
•    12+ years of overall experience including
•    5+ years of Flash experience
•    Graphics Design experience and Web usability experience are big plus
•    String knowledge of HTTP protocol, AJAX Design patterns and Action
Script programming (including object oriented coding, events, class/package
structures).
•    Strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals (i.e. data structures,
algorithms)
•    Experience with Pure MVC, Cairngorm, and other Flex frameworks
•    Knowledge of UI design principles & expertise in developing interactive
websites.
•    Ability to maintain high Quality standards, be a self learner and have
the drive to Innovate.
•    Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
•    Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
•    Programming with Java and XML is a plus

*
Please submit 100% matching resumes to ku...@javaji.com*

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar