Hi,

We are looking for *Sr. Business Analyst* in *NYC* location for *6
months*project.

*Location - NYC*

*Duration - 6 months plus*

*Description - *

*Senior Business Systems Analyst
*Specific Technical Skills
? 12+ yrs of IT experience
? Should have a strong technical background – should have been a lead
developer / technical lead prior to transition to Business Analyst role
? Must have worked on medium to large size custom application development
projects and has exposure to all phases of the SDLC
? Experience with large integration projects a plus
? Intermediate level SQL skills (must be able to develop more than basic
queries)
? Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools, in particular, Word and Excel
**
*NOTE - 10+ years of experience is a MUST.*
**

*Send matching candidate with contact #, rate and availability date to **
keyur.pa...@cyberthink.com / keyur.recrui...@gmail.com*

* *

*Keyur Patel*
*cyberThink, Inc*