Hi

This is David from CNC, we have SAS Programmer position for 2 months in NYC.

 Send profiles to da...@cncconsult.com

*SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS *

• Final deliverables: Working internal and external STD modules on the
EpiQuery site, including related SAS and HTML/JavaScript code and
documentation on development.

• Compensation will be negotiated based on experience. Anticipated time for
completion will be 160 hours during a 6-8 week period, with potential for
additional projects after the successful completion of the STD EQ modules.
The candidate that provides the highest value will be selected of abilities
relative to cost will be selected.

 *THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY*

*Mandatory Skill/Expertise*

*Actual # Years & Months Experience*

*Dates*

*From through*

*Where*

*Employed*

Strong SAS programming experience, including:

•        Ability to read, modify and write macros

•        Use of SQL language within SAS

* *

* *

* *

Must have competent skills in HTML web programming language

* *

* *

* *

Must have competent skills in JavaScript language

* *

* *

* *

* *

*THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE IS DESIRABLE BUT NOT REQUIRED:*

*Desirable Skill/Expertise*

*Actual # Years & Months Experience*

*Dates*

*of Employment*

*Where*

*Employed*

SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence system

* *

* *

* *

Biostatistics, epidemiology or more general public health methodology

* *

* *

* *

Website development

* *

* *

* *

Data confidentiality

* *

* *

* *

 *Candidate References Form* *Provide two references for each proposed
candidate*

* *

* *

*Candidate’s Name: __________________________________*

* *

*1. Name of Reference *

* *

*Company*

*Phone Number*

*Email*

*Description of candidate’s responsibilities and relationship to reference*

*SHADED AREA FOR CITY USE ONLY*

Reference checked by:

Date reference checked:

Notes:

*2. Name of Reference *

*Company*

*Phone Number*

*Email*

*Description of candidate’s responsibilities and relationship to reference*

*SHADED AREA FOR CITY USE ONLY*

Reference checked by:

Date reference checked:

Notes:

*Thanks & Regards,*
*David Peterson* | Sr. IT Recruiter
CNC Consulting, Inc. | www.cncconsult.com
Englewood, New Jersey 07631
586-473-6367 P | 201-541-9128 F
da...@cncconsult.com
*Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth.*