*Hi,

Please send 100% matching resume only. Need only locals as there is F2F
interview at a short notice. Thanks in advance for sending the right resume.
*.

*Need these details along with submission of the resume (MUST!! Will
consider only those sending with all the details and rate confirmation)*

1) Full Name:
2) Location (Full address):
3) Availability:
4) Availability for direct F2F:
5) Status:
6) Phone #
7) Two References:
8) Rate confirmation at $43/hr C2C :

*Role:* Senior C#, ASP.Net Developer Locals only!!)
*Location*: Detroit, MI
*Duration*: 3-6 months
*Start*: ASAP
*Rate*: $44/hr C2C AI (Best rate. No negotiations, please!)

  Short Description:
Located in Detroit. This person needs have good communication skills and be
a self-starter.

Complete Description:
- *Skills required: C# ASP .NET 2.0
-* *SQL Server 2005, SQL, Oracle*
- Good communication skills
- Ability wo work in teams as well as independently
- Self starter (little to no hand-holding required to complete assigned
work)

Behavior Characteristics:

  *Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
**Cell: 248-875-2277
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
**

   *Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you.

--
Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
2565 S. Rochester Road,
Suite# 107A,
Rochester, MI 48307.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
kakulasr.deligh...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply