Hello,

Hi,
Hope your are doing great!
Come check out Maven. I think you would be a great addition to the Maven
network.

Click here [1] to learn more. If the link doesn't work, you can copy and
paste the text below into your web browser:

https://www.mavenresearch.com/invite/accept/KSD67e4Q

Chetan

Hello,

You have been nominated for Membership in Maven, the Global Knowledge
Marketplace. Chetan believes that you would be an excellent contributor to
Maven. Maven provides a platform for you to profit from what you know by
consulting with Maven’s clients, who are researchers willing to pay to gain
knowledge on a wide variety of subjects. Because *we are all experts in
something*, we should all have the opportunity to profit from what we know.

Why Join Maven? Profit. Researchers will pay to learn about products,
technologies, markets, and trends – and while the topics they wish to
discuss may be part of the daily grind for you, they are obscure and
interesting to others. Maven's clients know that the best and most efficient
way to learn is not to wander around the Internet for hours, but to talk to
knowledgeable professionals with actual real world experience. *Maven is the
only marketplace that allows you to advertise and share your knowledge
directly with those who value it most.*

Furthermore, it’s not just what you know, it’s who you know. Once you
become a Member, Maven will pay you ongoing commissions on consulting fees
earned by any new Members you introduce to the Maven Knowledge Marketplace.

Becoming a Maven is free and takes just a few minutes. Once you join, Maven's
Clients will have the ability to find your knowledge profile (which does not
disclose your identity or contact info) and offer you opportunities to share
your knowledge via short engagements such as telephone consultations and
anonymous surveys. You decide whether to participate in each individual
engagement. Of course, you will be compensated for your participation at the
hourly rate of your choosing. (How much? Click here [2] to find out.)

We encourage you to start building your profile today. If you get
interrupted, you can always save your partial profile and return to complete
it later. Once you have finished, don’t forget to use the “Earn
Dividends” link from within your profile to invite other Mavens and
increase your profits.

Click here [3] to learn more. If the link doesn't work, you can copy and
paste the text below into your web browser:

https://www.mavenresearch.com/invite/accept/KSD67e4Q

*Already a Maven? Click here [4] to add this e-mail address to your Profile.*

*Not interested in Maven? Click here [5] and we will remove you from further
communications.*

© 2010 Maven Research, Inc.; 505 Montgomery Street, 11th Floor, San
Francisco, CA 94111

[1] https://www.mavenresearch.com/invite/accept/KSD67e4Q
[2] https://www.mavenresearch.com/member/price-calculator
[3] https://www.mavenresearch.com/invite/accept/KSD67e4Q