Hi,

I really appreciate if you can spare few minutes for my below requirement
and if you are interested please send me your updated resume with expected
rate:

*Position:** **Business Analyst with Charles River Trading System***

*Location:** **Wilmington** DE*

*Duration:** 6 Months*

*Rate:** $Open/hour*

*Candidate MUST be US Citizen, GC or EAD holder.*

*Skills Must Have:*

·         Five plus years of Business Analysis with emphasis on requirement
gathering

·         Strong experience with Fixed Income and or Equities trading.

·         Prior experience with Charles River Trading Systems.

·         Skills with SQL.

*If you have any question please feel free to call me on my below mention
number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a mail I will be
happy to talk you.*

* *

*Note:** Client will schedule face to face interview after successful of
telephonic so the candidates from outside have to take care of in-person
expenses.*

* *

* *

*__*