Hello
Friends,
    Please find the
requirement and send me the resume with the contact details asap at
geo...@aim-cc.com

Need:Senior Salesforce.com developer.
Location:Avon, CT.{The client may require a Face-2-face,
so please keep candidates local} Duration:2+ Months.
Rate:$60/hr.
The
hours for this position will be 25+ per week.

Please
let me know if you have anyone.  Please make sure they have APEX, Visualforce,
and SOQL.

The
client really wants someone who is a Salesforce.com
senior developer.
Please let me know if you have anyone.

Project
mainly deal with AppExchange Package development and OEM Platform development
on Force.com. All projects rely on a knowledge surrounding APEX, Visualforce,
AJAX w/ Force.com, Packaging, LMA, and solid amount of knowledge of the point
& click development side of force.com. Projects range from a collection of
smaller customizations to Salesforce to full blown applications that fortune
500 companies will be using.

Project
Timeline: There is no specific client deadlines, just
need to get several projects done.

-
Platform: Force.com

-
Programming Languages: APEX, Visualforce, SOQL

Function:
Anything from architecture to core functionality
development to developing interfacing in force

Thanks & regards,
Liju George Thomas
Phone: 734-591-3562X1171
Fax   :
734-418-2603
geo...@aim-cc.com
 www.aim-cc.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed
from our mailing list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and your email address in the body. Include Complete Address and/or
Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.