Hello Friends,

Please help me with suitable profiles.Please send it to
ra...@infowaretech.com 972-325-1264*1862

InfowareTech Inc is seeking 2 sr associate level contractors, that have
Endeca Page Builder experience.  Ideally one of the two will also have
Endeca Search experience (we understand that this is a common occurrence
that people will have both skills), or we would need a third contractor with
specifically Endeca Search experience.

Travel to Portland will be expensed. It consists of 2-3 trips for 1 day
each.

Location: San Francisco

*REQUEST FOR NEW CONTRACTOR*

*Start Date*

4/19/2010

*End Date*

6/1/2010

*Bill Rate Cap (max rate we will pay for a contractor)*

$60/hour

*Expenses Cap*

compliant with travel policy

*Location of Work *

SF, some travel to Portland, OR

*Role of Contractor *

*Functional designer*

*Title*

*Sr Associate*

*Activities *

Work with client to develop functional specs

*Deliverables *

Functional Specs

*Skills Required *

Endeca Pagebuilder, Endeca Search, Functional Design

--
*Warm Regards

Ravi

InfowareTech Inc

Phone: 972-325-1264*1862

Fax: 214-350-4142

Email: ra...@infowaretech.com

www.infowaretech.com

HUB | MBE | WBENC Certified.*

Please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line if you do not wish to get
emails from us in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may have
caused.