*Hi I am Ravindra from VenSoft please find the below list of consultants
available please let me know if you have any requirements, email me to *
ko...@vensoftsol.com

*Vanu Gopal*

*People Soft*

*MA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Gagan***

*Sql server ***

*TX***

*Open***

*Immediate***

*Ram Kollipara***

*QA***

*TX***

*open***

*Immediate***

*Santha*

*Java*

*TX*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Venugopal*

*Peoplesoft*

*MA*

*Open *

*Immediate*

*Rajesh***

*QA ***

*IL ***

*Open***

*Immediate***

*Deval***

*BA***

*PA,NJ,NY,DE***

*PA,NJ,NY,DE***

*Immediate***

*Ram Gopal***

*Java***

*CT***

*open***

*Immediate***

*Gauthami*

*Flex*

*GA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Thank You*,

*Ravindra**…***

*Vensoft LLC**
**Best Source In Cognos***

E: ko...@vensoftsol.com *|* *Ph: 302 355 2331 **|** **Fax: 302 689 4462*

*
*Y IM:*       *lv.kumar86

Gtalk:      lv.kumar86**

The information contained in this transmission, which may be confidential
and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients. Unauthorized use is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please
notify me immediately by telephone or electronic mail and confirm that you
deleted this transmission and the reply from your electronic mail system.
mailing list please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line of your email.We
apologizes for the inconvenience if any caused.