*Honda R&D*

*Marysville, OH (Columbus area)*

*Rate: OPEN*

*1.5 Yrs*

* *

*SAP PM*

* *

Background:
Honda R&D recently launched SAP for our Finance and MRO purchasing. Our next
implementation will be for direct materials procurement and warehousing. We
are now starting that project and since our SAP expertise is still fairly
limited, we would like to engage the help of an experienced SAP project
manager to help us make this project successful.

Specifically we would like the following:
5+ years working directly with SAP in *Materials Management* and *Project
Systems* with some *knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Warehouse
Management*.
Managed *2 or more projects implementing SAP* in the above mentioned areas.
A proven track record of successful project management.

*T**he project is expected to last 1 to 1.5 years.
*Local resource is preferred, but not mandatory.
Potential candidates must be able to interview in person or by video
conference.

Thanks & Regards…

Easwar. K

*Vasys Group Inc.,*