Hi,

PLEASE SEND 100% MATCHING RESUMES AT *...@delightconsulting.com *only

Please read the requirement carefully. *I have highlighted the "must haves"
for this position.* Please send appropriate resumes only in coordination
with your consultant.

  Role: Oracle Techno-Functional consultant (*Need only those with strong OM
and AR experience*)
Location: Detroit, MI
Start: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months +
Rate: Give best competitive rate

 *Requirement:

Must have excellent communication skills.*

   - * *
   - *Ability to communicate with senior executives* * *
   - Interacts with business partners and has a good understanding of
   business functions and current systems

 *Process*

   - *Ability to act as a lead BA/Solution architect in addition to the
   normal functional skills of requirements gathering, spec writing and system
   set up* * *
   - Assists in the preparation of project documents, occasionally working
   directly with Project Manager or Director
   - Compiles and summarizes organizational and process information from the
   business partner, including a good understanding of business terminology
   - Adheres to IT standards and processes
   - Assists with preparation of presentations and demonstrations
   - Must have an understanding of Oracle AIM methodology

 *Technical*

   - *Must have extensive knowledge and experience in Oracle Order to Cash
   applications such as OM, BOM, WIP, PO, INV & AR.* * *
   - Some experience with custom applications is preferred.
   - Performs data collection tasks and leads/participates in requirement
   gathering/collection
   - Directs the creation of training documents/materials and leads business
   partners' training sessions
   - Recommends creative ways to address business partners' needs
   - Works with business partners to facilitate understanding of scope, in
   terms they can understand
   - May work on multiple projects as subject matter expert
   - May perform some of the duties of an IT Software Engineer and/or IT
   Quality Assurance Analyst

  *Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
** Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
**

   **Delight Consulting Services believes in strong working relationship
with its clients and vendors. Delight CS stands for professionalism,
integrity and accountability and expect our clients and vendors to
reciprocate.

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you.